Parish members or non-parishioners who are looking for a record of a sacrament that you or your children received at St. Ann's Parish may request sacrament records by contacting the Parish Office. Common requests for sacramental records include:

Baptismal Certificate
Confirmation Verification

The Baptismal Register is maintained in the parish in which you were baptized, and your baptismal record, confirmation record, and marriage record should all be there, even if you were confirmed or married in another parish. If you are currently a St. Ann's parishioner, but received those sacraments elsewhere, you will have to contact the parish of your baptism, or the parish where you received your sacrament(s) for copies of your records.